- Going with us ensures a professional installation. Your cabinets not only have to line up with walls and granite but be prefectly level as well. If you're installing granite, quartz or another
hard surface countertop, having your cabinets installed perfectly level guarantees hard surface tops will not crack.
- Installation is included with the purchase of your cabinets and the cost is well worth it. We charge about half of what your local home center will charge. Home centers will charge about $80 per
cabinet and more depending on size and scope of installation.
- Every detail in the installation process is taken into consideration. Your kitchen is measured down to 1/16 of an inch so when we arrive with your new cabinets you can be sure they will fit
- Because our cabinets are built with so much strength, we also make sure they are installed to hold all the weight they're supposed to hold.
- All the cabinets can be pre-drilled and ready for installation so if you're handy and you want to do the installatino yourself you can.*
*Keep in mind when installing cabinets yourself you waive your coverage for installation under Jacobs Cabinets.